Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 3, 2015

You Rock Tag

Today is the beginning of a new challenge on the KaDoodle Bug Challenges Facebook group which I am hosting.  The bi-weekly challenge run from April 3rd to April 16th.  The challenge is to use a tag on your project.  Your project can be added to a tag or you can simply add any type of tag to your project, however must include a KBD cutting file.  To kick things off I created a tag project using the Cute Little Dino cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The tag was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
I embossed the dinosaur with the Darice Reptile embossing folder and added some torn paper on the bottom of the tag to represent dirt. The grass scraps were left over from another project.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set.  Some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my tag.
I hope you will come on over to the KBD Challenges Facebook group to join our tag challenge.  You can win a free cutting file. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable. Love the texture on the turtle. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorbs!! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Stinkin' CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! My boys would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute!! The embossing is perfect!! What a fun tag this is!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete