Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 25, 2015

Congrats Grad Card

Hello today I have a fun card to share which I created for my daughter's graduation from Community College.  Although initially she wasn't too keen on participating in the ceremony, I may have nudged her a bit to celebrate this important milestone in her life.
My card was created using the Graduation Day cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I used the Christmas in July Peachy Keen Stamps for the face and the Fun Celebrations stamp set from Scrappy Moms for the sentiment.  A few scattered stars, enamel dots and a small bow in Totally Lemon Trendy Twine were the finishing touches on my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. That's a sweet card. Nicely done. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! That little grad is so cute!! I love how she's tossing her hat!! And congratulations to your daughter!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE Sukie!!! Great Grad Card! :) At least you could nudge her to go... when my son graduated from the CC... He didn't care to go and waited for the diploma to arrive.... I would have liked to see it...... :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter, Sukie! I'm so proud of her. :o) Your card is perfection in every way. The graduate is precious with her sweet PK face and flower hairpiece! I love the background paper and your sweet use of the sentiment. This is so beautiful and I'm sure she will always cherish it. :o) Have a wonderful day, Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete