Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 28, 2015

Hello Card

I have a fun little card to share which was created using another one of the Cutie KaToodles from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  This time I used the Skunk, he's so stinkin' cute!
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment on a punched scalloped circle which was added to the center of a doily cut from the Sophie cartridge.  The doily was then adhered to a tag punched from a Fiskars tag punch.  A small bow in Totally Orange Trendy twine finished off the tag perfectly.  I scattered a few home made enamel dots in the corner of my card as an accent.
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute, Sukie!! He's adorable!! I love the tag with the doily and sentiment!! It looks beautiful!! Fun and fabulous my friend!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is positively delightful! Visiting you always makes me smile... I'm so thankful for you and your crafty gift. :o) The precious skunk is adorable and I love the dimension you gave the flowers! The mini sentiment is so sweet atop the lovely doily... truly a gorgeous combination. Your homemade enamel dots are perfection! Wow, that is impressive. :o) This is sure to bring endless happiness to the recipient. Wonderfully done as always, my friend! Wishing you a day of love and joy. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, this skunk is the cutes!! I love the adorable flowers are fun sentiment! Fabulous card Sukie!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cutie Pie!!!! LOVE this skunk!!!! Super Duper CUTE as always Sukie!!! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete