Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 21, 2015

Hogs and Kisses Layout

Today I have a layout to share using the newly released Scrappy Moms Party Animals stamp set.  With all of the animal themed projects I create, I know this will be another one of my go to stamp sets.  The pig was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles Girl Piggie cutting file.  I swapped out the ear of corn for a heart which was more fitting for my layout page.
The title of my layout was cut from the Just Because Cards cartridge.  I stamped the sentiment on a hand cut flag and tucked it near the photo mat.  I wrapped some Stormy Trendy Twine around the photo mat as an accent.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp set:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sukie, this is so adorable!! That piggy is so sweet!! I love the sentiment!! The twine around the photo mat is a fabulous touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is precious! I love that sweet little piglet, especially with the heart instead of corn. The background is such fun and the title is as adorable as the animal friend! That stamp set is fabulous, which you've so perfectly showcased. Lovely work, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super CUTE Sukie!!!! LOVE this little Piggy!!! Your Layout is so sweet! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw, your layout is so awesome! Th piggy is adorable! Love the title:)
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just TOO cute!! I love all of your LO's!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable layout Sukie! That little pig is too cute!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout. Such an adorable little pig. Love the eyelashes. BL

    ReplyDelete