Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 7, 2015

Panda-monium Layout

As I was digging through my stash of scrapbooking paper, I found these fun papers and knew I had to create a layout page.
The "panda" portion of my title was cut from the Noah's ABC Animals cartridge and the "monium" was cut from the Art Nouveau cartridge.  
The pandas and bamboo are all from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cute Little Pandas cutting file. These little pandas are just the cutest.
I wanted to break up the animal print so I added some coordinating papers to the top and bottom of my layout pages.
A hand cut sign was created to stamp a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set. A small bow in Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine embellished the sign.
Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous day!

13 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS!! How super Sweet is this Layout!!! Soooo CUTE Sukie!!! Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is adorable! What a perfect use for such lovely papers! I have such a soft spot for pandas (who doesn't?!) and your LO emits pure joy. The title is perfect and I love the sweet twine bow accenting the sign. We were chocolate truffle twine twins this week! :o) beautifully done, my dear friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet little pandas!! And the panda-monium..soo clever!! Love those papers!! This is fabulous my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, is this ever CUTE!! Love the adorable Panda's and the jungle themed paper is perfect! So fun and adorable Sukie!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a super cute layout! bl

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a super cute layout! bl

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is adorable! BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate truffle is probably my all time favorite go-to twine. It matches almost every project I make LOL! I love seeing it in action on your awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete