Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 15, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps May Release

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps May Release Day!  We have 2 new stamp sets to share with you today:  Party Animals and Designers Choice 2.  These stamps sets are perfect for all kinds of projects.  I thought it was pretty cool that the DT contributed the sentiments for the Designers Choice 2 stamp set.  Today I have a fun birthday card to share.  My card was created using the Cutie KaToodles Girl Cow cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
I used the Party Animals stamp set and created a sign for the fun sentiment.  The sign was embellished with a twine bow in Black Licorice Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at both of the new stamp sets, available for purchase here:
Please stop by and visit our May guest designer Melissa from M. Miranda Creations.  Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

16 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable is this!!!
    Super card Sukie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute Sukie...hee hee we were on the same wavelength!!! LOVE your version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow... moody cuteness. Love the layout.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do I love this card? Till the cows come home! It's darling! :)

    -- Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seriously could not be cuter!! I love it, Sukie!! She's so sweet with her pink bows and eyelashes!! I love how you put the sentient on the sign!! Love, love this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cow is just too stinkin cute! The sentiment is perfect! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has got to be the CUTEST cow EVER!! Oh my gosh, it totally is adorable! Who wouldn't love to receive this?! Awesome file and adorable sentiment!
    Have an awesome weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this is the sweetest cow ever! I'm so glad I bought her last week. :o) Your inking is gorgeous and I love how you made a sign for the punny sentiment! I just want to hug this little sweetheart... and I love her plaid backdrop. :o) And how fabulous to have a Designer's Choice set. :o) Both new sets are wonderful and I'm excited to see all of the ways you use them. Wonderfully done as always, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE!!! This is about the cutest card ever!!! The cow is adorable and the sentiment is perfect. I love the big pink bows on her. My daughter saw you card and asked me to make her one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOSH Sukie!!!! Your Cow is ADORABLE!!!! I just love her!!!! You made a wonderful card! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gosh!! So STINKIN cute!!! The cow is way TOO cute!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to say this is way too CUTE! bl

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!! I love the pink against the black!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this!! pink and black is one of my favorite color combos :)

    ReplyDelete