Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 5, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - All About Mom!

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "All About Mom".  For my project, I created a shaker card using my Cricut Explore.
I used the Natural Luxury paper pad from Craft Smith.  I adore the elegant papers with the touches of gold.  The doilies were cut from the Sophie cartridge and layered on top of the sliced circles on the patterned paper.  A few coordinating sequins were added to each of the circles.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Fun Celebrations stamp set.  The finishing touch was a small bow in Totally Natural Trendy Twine.
 Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "All About Mom" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Have a great day!
Challenges:


21 comments:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS and fun card Sukie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the shakers!! What a creative, fabulous card!! I love the papers, too!! Beautiful my friend!! You should enter it into the Die-Versions Mother's Day Card challenge (http://www.die-versions-blog.com/). Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is fabulous. I love that you did the letters in shakers.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... gotta tell ya... I Soooooo LOVE this Shaker Card!!! It's so pretty with those papers and I LOVE how you used the letters for the Shaker part!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT Sukie!!! Awesome Mother's Day card!!! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Sukie! This just might be my new favorite card from you! :o) It is exquisite in color and design. The shaker trims are so beautiful and I adore the gold sequins! Stunning work, my talented friend! Every facet of this is truly gorgeous. Have a sparkly day! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your card design...the letters and sequins in the beautiful lacey circles. The papers are so pretty, too. Wonderful Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, your card is FABULOUS!! Wow, the design is spectacular and love the shakers:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shaker card is most awesome Sukie!! I so love how you used the letters for MOM as the shakers. And I love the papers you used! Beautiful!!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Mother's Day Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Sukie!! I love the shakers!! What an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and so BEAUTIFUL!!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome shaker card love the design! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shakers in this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shaker card - unusual colors but I love them. Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for joining BBTB2

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

  14. Such a beautiful card Sukie!! Great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love this card!!!!!! bl

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love this card!!!!!! bl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh shaker cards are so fun, and this is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete