Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 19, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Animals, Animals Everywhere

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "Animals, Animals Everywhere".  For my animal themed project I created this fun birthday card using the Scrappy Moms Zodiac Signs stamp set.  The lion was cut from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge and I stamped the face with the Here Kitty Kitty Peachy Keen face stamps. The embossing was done with the Cuttlebug Mesh Texture embossing folder.
The strip of grass was left over from another project so I added it to the bottom of my card and cut off the excess.  A small bow in Orangesicle Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Animals, Animals Everywhere" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... Sukie! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute!! That face makes me smile!! I love the embossing - what a perfect touch!! This is absolutely adorable, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way TOO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is adorable! No lion! (hehe, I couldn't resist!) What a fabulous lion.. I love the face, which coordinates to perfection with the punny sentiment! The embossed mane is gorgeous and I love the sweet twine. :o) Your background paper is so fun, too! Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a lovely evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! This is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute Sukie! I just adore the face:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute....love the sweet face that is adorable! 💕😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the face and the embossed mane. Super sweet card.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super duper CUTE!!! LOVE the lions face & the embossing for his mane! Wayyy CUTE! :) Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! So fun!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are just adorable cards, love the hog one. BL

    ReplyDelete