Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 4, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun treat box.  This month we are featuring Krazy for Kraft twine and the 3x3 Kraft Boxes, they are the perfect combination.
For my project, I created a Father's Day treat box using a tie cut from the Designer's Calendar cartridge.  I wrapped the twine around the tie to create stripes.  The twine was also wrapped around the box and tied in a bow.  I created a coordinating 3x3 card and added a tag cut from the Bits and Pieces cartridge.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Fun Celebrations stamp set.
These kraft boxes make it easy to create a fun gift for any occasion.  Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these and lots of other crafty goodies!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Such a fun Father's Day gift box Sukie!!!!!!!
    AWESOME job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is just awesome! I love how you designed and decorated the gift box!!! This is just too cute....I love the way you wrapped the tie in twine. The matching card is adorbs! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely fabulous, Sukie!! I love how you wrapped the twine around the tie!! So creative!! What a beautiful gift box this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift box! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a CUTE gift set!! LOVE the Kraft look especially for masculine projects! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute set! Love these little boxes and the tie is awesome! I especially love the sentiment on the card! Cute project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I just love that collar with the tie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool projects! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very awesome Father's Day set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great set for Father's Day! These boxes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, your project is fantastic! It would bring warm fuzzies to any sweet dad. :o) The kraft box is amazing and I love how you wrapped twine down the twine for stripe detailing! I've never seen that done... it's fabulous. The coordinating mini is adorable! Lovely designs and pretty color combo on your wonderful set, my talented friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cute set!! That sentiment is so fun!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a great idea! love the tie! bl

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a great idea! love the tie! bl

    ReplyDelete