Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 11, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun layout to share featuring Krazy for Kraft twine.  To create my layout I used the Cutie KaToodles Bumble Bears from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The "Bee Happy" title was cut from the Just Because Cards cartridge and adhered to a hand cut tag.
The neutral colored twine was perfect for accenting my layout by creating some whimsical trails for the bees, a center for the flower and embellishments for the photo mat and tag.  I also tied a bit of twine to the wood vaneer love arrow, pointing directly towards the photo mat.  These wooden embellishments are so fun for layout pages.  The photo mat was embossed with the Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up the products featured on my layout and so many other crafty goodies!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable LO Sukie!!!
    How CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooo stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE the Bear and the Honey comb background... just fabulous! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your layout is FANTASTIC! Look at that sweet bumble bear?! So darn cute and I love the Honey comb background and fun papers! Cute pull out to! So fun and absolutely adorable Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the details you add to a layout!! The tag behind the honeycomb embossing is fabulous!! And that bumble bee bear - too darn adorable!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sukie, this is amazing! Your creations bring me such joy. :o) I LOVE that cut file and just bought it over the weekend (along with several other Cuties)! Your embossed photo mat is beautiful and I am completely smitten with the twine bumbly bee trails. :o) The love arrow is the perfect accent... it's impossible not to bee happy when admiring this. Fabulous work, my talented and sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much cuteness in this layout! I love how you used the twine to create the bee tracks. That love arrow is awesome too. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! Just adorable! bl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this layout makes me happy. It is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout!! I really love that honeycomb embossing folder too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sukie, I just enjoy looking at your layouts. They are so awesome, every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is perfect! I love the texture you added and smitten with cute "bee theme"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete