Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 18, 2015

You're My Boo Card

Happy Monday!  Today I have another card to share using one of the Scrappy Moms Stamps May release stamp sets.  There are 2 new awesome stamp sets for this release:  Party Animals and Designers Choice 2.  My card was created using the Designers Choice 2 stamp set and the Cutie KaToodle Baby Girl Monkey cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Isn't she the sweetest monkey ever?
I used my sewing machine to stitch around the base of my card.  The sentiment was stamped on a hand cut flag and adhered to the corner of my card.  A couple of paper flowers were added as embellishments.  A small bow in Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.
Here's a closer look at the stamp set:
Please stop by and visit our May guest designer Melissa from M. Miranda Creations.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, one of the cutest cards ever!! She's soooo precious!! I love her eyelashes!! What a sweet card this is - I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is the sweetest monkey ever! :o) I LOVE the bubblegum taffy twine, which adds even more sweetness to this cutie pie. :o) The stitching is lovely and I adore your take on the fun sentiment. Your creations always make me happy, my friend! Have a beautiful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so cute
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think this is so darn CUTE!!!! LOOOVE the stitching you did!!! Such a CUTE little baby monkey! Adorable Sukie! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this so very precious!!

    ReplyDelete