Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 1, 2015

Graduation Layout

Today I have a single page 12x12 layout to share using the Cutie KaToodles Graduation Owl from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I used the Classroom June & July cartridge in Design Space for the title of my layout.
I can't get enough of these KaToodles with their big eyes.  I kept my layout simple and tucked in a journaling tag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Designers Choice 2 stamp set.  The sentiment on the seal is from the Fun Celebrations stamp set, also from Scrappy Moms.  A bit of coordinating twine in Dark Citrus Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how stinkin' CUTE!!! Your Owl looks wonderful and what fun papers! LOVE the colors! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, adorable!! The little owl is so sweet!! I love the papers you used and the hat on the title!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is adorable! Your layouts are always fabulous and this is certainly no exception. I love the sweet owl so much. The twine around his diploma is a wonderful touch and I love the combination of patterned papers! The sentiment is all things wonderful and so appropriate for a graduation LO. Wonderfully designed as always, my sweet friend! Have a beautiful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh!! I LOVE this Super cute layout!! I adore the fun pattern paper and Grad Owl!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page! Love the owl and your title work is fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete