Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 6, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Hop

Hello!  Today the KaDoodle Bug Design Team has a fun hop on Facebook while our KBD owner and designer is on a well deserved vacation.  Come join us here to win one of 2 - $25 KBD gift cards. All you have to do is hop along and leave a comment on each design team post.  For my project, I created a 5x7 card using the Cutie KaToodles Bumble Bears from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The top and bottom portions of my card were embossed with the Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages stamp set on a scalloped circle and tied a twine bow in Bumblebee Trendy Twine.
Remember to join us on Facebook for our hop!  Also, check out KaDoodle Bug Designs for an amazing sale that is going on.  Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! What a sweet bumble bear!! I love the eyelashes!! The honeycomb embossing is perfect!! Love this my friend - it makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so dang CUTE!!! It's one of my favorite cards! LOVE your Sweet Bee Bear and great embossed background... simply wonderful! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, could this bee any sweeter?! Not in the least.. .this is filled with such sweetness that I just want to hug it! The bumble bee bear is adorable and I just melt over his big green eyes! The honeycomb embossing si spectacular and I love the twine. :o) This is such a delightful way to send a sweet hello. Lovely creation as always, my friend! Have a sparkly evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. So darn fabulous.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a google search for the KBD bumble bears and looked at a bunch of pictures and GUESS who's blog I came to? Yours! I love this design and layout and will probably be scraplifting this in the near future. My son is going to be in a spelling bee on Friday and I wanted to make him a card. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete