Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 25, 2015

Seashore Layout

Today I am sharing a fun layout with a whimsical mermaid theme.  I used the Pretty Little Mermaids cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for my layout.  The title was cut from the Life Is A Beach cartridge.  The mermaid's face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Princess Face stamps.
I used touches of Stickles on my paper piecings and cut the title out of glitter paper for some sparkle. The Shell Collage Cuttlebug embossing folder was used for the shells and the Swiss Dots folder was used to emboss the starfish.  The sentiment is stamped from the new Scrappy Moms Anchors Away stamp set.  I couldn't help using this adorable sentiment on another project.  A tiny bow in Twisted Blue Berry Trendy Twine finished off my journaling tag.
Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a celebration for their 5th Birthday with some awesome giveaways and a sale, go here for the details.  Here's a closer peek at the new stamp set: 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. She sure is a cutie with that smile. Love this month's stamp release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!!! What an Adorable Layout!! LOVE that little Mermaid! Have a Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so stinken adorable! The cuts are so fun and the mermaid is darling:) Fantastic layout Sukie!!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this!! The mermaid is so sweet!! I love her adorable face!! What an awesome underwater scene you've created!! That sentiment is a must-have!! Fabulous layout, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable! Such a cute beach scene! I hope you will share a little piece of your scrap room! :)
    Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie, this just makes my heart dance with joy! What a darling scene you've created! The mermaid is sweet as a button, the sea turtle is precious, and every tidbit throughout the LO is amazing. The treasure chest is fabulous and I love that it's pink. :o) I continue to love that sentiment and I love your use of it here. Wonderful project! I hope you're having a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete