Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 29, 2015

Spud-tacular Card

Today I have a fun card to share using my new Peachy Keen Stamps, The Adorbsies.  I just love these new face stamps.  I used a Spellbinders die for the base of my card and pop dotted it for some dimension.  The potato was also popped up for more dimension.  A few sequins embellished the scalloped oval for a bit of sparkle.
The sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Veggie Sentiments digital download.  I thought it was so perfect for my card.  A few enamel dots were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Heehee, this is so adorable!! That is the cutest spud ever!! What a fun card, Sukie!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously ADORABLE Sukie!!! Your Spud is to dang cute! LOVE that face!!! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, it is impossible NOT to smile when visiting you! This card is spud-tacular! I love the precious spud surrounding by sweet sequins! The papers and color palette is perfection for this cutie pie and I love the addition of the enamel dots. You make everything so happy. :o) Lovely work, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinken adorable Sukie! It just brings a smile to my face:) I love the papers and the sentiment is perfect!! LOVE it!
    The peanut butter ritz and chocolate sound amazing! I actually make them at Christmas time but never thought to make them into a sucker~sounds delicious! I am sure they will be a hit just like the Oreo suckers! I will definitely have to make them to!
    have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...This is just Way TOO cute!! Cannot stop smiling!! ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete