Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 16, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Happy Birthday to You

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "Happy Birthday to You!"  I created a card for the challenge using the Pretty Little Mermaids cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.   The base of my card was cut with Spellbinders from my stash.  The Adorbsies face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps were used for the jelly fish face.
The background of my card was embossed with the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder and the sand border at the bottom was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Some Stickles were used to add lots of sparkle on my card.  I adhered some large glitter sequins to the base of my card to give the appearance of bubbles.  The sentiment is from the Hooray for Birthdays Scrappy Moms Stamp set.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Birthday" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. What a CUTIE Patootie!! Adorable Card!!! LOVE the embossing..... :) Have a Crafty Day!!!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! That face!! It makes me smile!! I love the texture and sparkly bow!! What a fun card this is, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and so SWEET!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimmingly marvelous birthday card Sukie. I love the sequins you used in the background for bubbles and all the other fun details.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is one of the most adorable birthday cards I've seen in quite some time! The jellyfish is precious, especially with her sweet PK face and ultra sparkly bow. :o) The texture from the embossing is outstanding and I love the pink starfish at the bottom. Spectacular work, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has got to be the cutest birthday card out there! Oh my gosh, it seriously makes me smile! Love the fun papers, colors and the embossing looks amazing! That face is just so darn sweet!
    One of my fav's!!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little jelly fish!!! Adorable!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete