Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 2, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Father's Day

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is Father's Day.  I created this fun card using the Moo-velous BBQ cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles 2 stamp set was stamped on a scalloped circle.  I cut some strips of paper and created a sun for my card with the sentiment in the center.  A strip of grass was punched from the Fiskars Grass punch and adhered along the bottom of my card.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Father's Day" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! Sukie!!! This is simply Moo-velous!! YES I said it! HAHA This is really a CUTE card!!! LOVE it! :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, so cute!! That little grilling cow is absolutely adorable!! I love how you put the sentiment in the sun!! This is fabulous, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is to CUTE! I love the grilling cow Sukie!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is adorable! What a darling Father's Day card, sure to delight his heart! The grilling cow is fabulous and I love how your sentiment is within the sun that you made. :o) A lovely design for a super sweet theme! Wonderfully done, my kind friend! Have a sweet and sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Love that cute little cow! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cow! So cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This father's day card makes e smile from ear to ear. So darn cute.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete