Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 11, 2015

Thanks a Bunch Card

I have another Cutie KaToodle creation to share.  This time I used the Field Mouse cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I needed a thank you card so this cutie was just perfect for my card.
The mat for the base of my card was cut from a Spellbinders die.  A punched border along the bottom edge of the card was the perfect pop of color.  I added a small twine bow in Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine on top of a paper flower and hand cut flag.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Flower Power stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. OMWORD! Simply too dang CUTE! LOVE the design of your card and the pretty papers! But that mouse... ADORABLE!!! LOVE it! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card!!! love how it all went together and your paper choices..
    Cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so sweet!! He's absolutely adorable!! I love those eyelashes!! The papers and design are so fabulous!! What a fun card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is beyond precious! What a darling little mouse... surely the sweetest I've seen. I love the adorable little bow on her tail and the sweet flower-centered banner. :o) Your papers are so pretty and remind me of sweet cotton candy! A delightful way to express your gratitude. Beautifully designed as always, my friend! Have a lovely day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beyond CUTE!!! I want to hug him..LOL!
    ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is adorable Sukie! I love the adorable color scheme! So sweet:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK...magnificent card. So squeaking adorable.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete