Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 15, 2015

Thanks a Melon Card!

Today I am sharing a card with the new Adorbsies Peachy Keen Stamps.  I just love these cute faces. My watermelon shaped card was created using the Bag Toppers - Summer digital cartridge.  I enlarged the bag topper to a card size and added an oversized tag.  The tag was created with the Winter Frolic cartridge.  I popped dotted the watermelon slice on the tag for some dimension.
Some Stickles were added to the watermelon seeds for a bit of sparkle.  The tag was embellished with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and some braided Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  The sentiment is a digital download "Fruit Sentiments Two" also from Peachy Keen Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute. I bought some Peachy Keen face stamps...now I need to use them! Yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! The Holly Berry TT is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! That little face is adorable!! I love the stickles added to the seeds!! What a fun card this is, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is amazing! I love that you used a topper as a fun card shape... that is so clever! And what a gorgeous design it is! I love the lacy white layer and the ultra sparkling seeds. :o) The tag is precious with its PK sweetness, punny sentiment, and gorgeous twine. Lovely work, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how cute is this?! You make the cutest projects!! I love the PK face~so cute! Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete