Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 4, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a festive project to share featuring Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and the Small Kraft Pillow Boxes.  This twine is such a great combination of red, white and blue making it perfect for those patriotic projects.  For my projects, I created a shaker card and embellished a couple of the pillow boxes so I can tuck in some treats.
The kraft boxes were wrapped with some papers from my stash which coordinated perfectly with the twine.  I created a paper rosette for one of the boxes and I went to my stash of dies to cut out some sparkly stars for my projects.  The finishing touch was the twine, I wrapped it around one of the boxes and added a small bow to the center of a star shaped button on the other box.  My shaker card was created using a polaroid style frame cut from the Stand and Salute cartridge, I added some sequin stars to the frame and finished in off with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Yankee Doodle Dandy stamp set.
This was such an easy way to create a festive gift for 4th of July.  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these goodies for those patriotic projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Great patriotic projects! I really like the glittery stars and the big red rosette on the pillow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of these are perfect! I love that fun rosette too! I always forget about those! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this set is spectacular! I love the starry shaker... you used so many fabulous elements! The star sequins, the sparkly star atop the lovely sentiment, the beautiful twine... I love it. The pillow boxes are lovely, as well! Rosettes are always gorgeous and I love your patriotic twist to its detailing. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome, Sukie!! I love the way you decorated the pillow boxes!! They look fabulous!! And the card is beautiful!! Love the star-filled shaker!! How creative!! Gorgeous projects my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, wow, & WOW!!!! I LOVE the entire set Sukie!!!! Those pillow boxes are perfect for little gift giving and they're decorated so pretty!!! And your Shaker card looks AWESOME!!!! I just love seeing all the different shakers everyone comes up with... LOVE it filled with those stars!!! Perfect set for Flag day or the 4th of July! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, these are amazing Sukie! How fun and festive:) The shaker card is awesome and LOVE the pillow pouches! GREAT projects my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING your projects Sukie!!!!! Super job on those pillow boxes and your shaker card....AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is amazing! You totally rocked your projects here! Love the card to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome set! I love that shaker card and those treat boxes are so cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous and creative projects BL

    ReplyDelete