Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 22, 2015

Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays!

Today I have a sparkly card to share for the Scrappy Moms Stamps June release.  I used the "Writing On The Wall" stamp set which has chalkboard font type of sentiments.  I stamped my sentiment on a punched tag and embellished it with some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
The Cutie KaToodle Unicorn is a cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I used several different colors of Stickles to add some sparkle and shine to my unicorn.  A few scattered sequins were the finishing touch on my card.
Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a celebration for their 5th Birthday with some awesome giveaways and a sale, go here for the details.  Here's a closer peek at the new stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my... how SWEET Sukie!!! Your Unicorn is Adorable and those papers are simply perfect!! Just so cute to showcase such adorable Stamps! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest card, Sukie!! The unicorn is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and sparkle!! What a perfect way to showcase the new stamps!! I love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! You always make the cutest cards:) LOVE it!!! My Granddaughter would love this~the colors, the sparkle, the darling unicorn...all so stinken cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe how stinkin CUTE this card is! The unicorn and all that glitter...I love every bit of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super ADORABLE is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I love this with all of my sparkly heart! I have this file in mind for a birthday card and you made me even MORE excited to use it. I love the abundance of glitter, the wavy background, and the whimsical sentiment. The purple sequins are gorgeous and add to the festivity. Wonderfully done, my friend! (I apologize for the delay... I needed a couple of days away.) Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete