Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 23, 2015

You are the Sweetest

I needed a quick tag for a gift bag so I created a very simple one using the newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps "Writing on the Wall" and the new Peachy Keen Stamps "The Adorbsies".  I used both of my favorite stamp companies on this sweet little tag.
I went to my stash of scraps and hand cut this simple tag, pop dotted the little mushroom and stamped the sentiment.  The mushroom is a Digital Stamp also from Peachy Keen.  My tag was finished off with some Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.
Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a celebration for their 5th Birthday with some awesome giveaways and a sale, go here for the details.  Here's a closer look at the new stamp set: 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. Awww Sukie! How adorable is this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest!! That little face is too cute!! What a fun tag my friend!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the CUTEST Tag Sukie!! I LOVE that face! Did you know you were an Enabler??? LOL I need to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps now! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this truly does make my heart smile! The mushroom is precious and the adorable PK face makes it all the sweeter. I love the sentiment and the dotted background to coordinate with the mushroom. :o) What a darling tag and a lovely showcase of the new goodies!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..This is seriously TOO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete