Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 20, 2015

Boots and Bling - it's a Cowgirl Thing!

Happy Monday!  Today I have another card to share using one of the Scrappy Moms Stamps July release stamp sets.  There are 2 new awesome stamp sets for this release Random Acts of Kindness and Cowboy Up!  My card was created using the Cowboy Up stamp set.  I found this fun Debbie Mumm paper in my stash which was perfect for my girly card.
To create my card, I used the Old West and Southwest cartridges available in the subscription for my Cricut Explore.  I layered the boots on top of a mat cut with a Spellbinders die which was embossed with the Cuttlebug Fabric Swatches embossing folder.  Some metallic bling was added to the badge, spurs and sentiment tag.  The sentiment was stamped on a cork sticker.  My card was finished off with a twine bow in Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at the stamp set I used, available here
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love those boots!! I'd love a pair just like them!! The colors and sentiment are awesome!! Love this card, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Sukie! This is darling! The background paper is amazing and I am in love with the sentiment. It's lovely atop the cork. The texture and layering throughout is so pretty.. the starry accent is gorgeous, as are the boots. :o) Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable!!! I just LOVE the papers and those adorable boots.... cute sentiment... just the perfect card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, cute & FUN!!! Love the pink!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and fun card. love the cowgirl boots, I have these carts too
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete