Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 2, 2015

Can You Believe It Card

Today I have a fun card to share which I created for a friend of mine who is retiring from work.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set, I thought it was perfect for my card because it is hard for me to believe my friend is already retiring from work.
The sweet bear was cut from Busy Bee Bears cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I popped up the bear on foam dots for dimension and added a few embossed clouds to the background of my card.  A butterfly themed ribbon and some enamel dots were the finishing touch.
Thanks so for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how Sweet!!!!! This is simply adorable... your friend will certainly appreciate it! LOVE that sweet Bear! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet, Sukie!! That bear is so adorable!! I love the butterfly ribbon!! Your friend will adore this!! It's so thoughtful and beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a SWEET card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is so beary sweet! :o) What a sweet little bumble bear.. I love that you made the hearts yellow. :o) The embossed clouds are beautiful and I adore the bright pink butterfly ribbon! It's stunning! You always use the perfect papers on your projects. Your friend is going to love this sweet gesture! Beautifully designed as always, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete