Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 3, 2015

Have a Fabulous 4th of July!

I just received the newest Peachy Keen Stamps and quickly created a patriotic card.  The stamp set I used for my card is Rosie's Favorites Face Assortment which is just one of the five new stamp sets being released for July.  You will be seeing some fun creations back here with each of the new stamp sets.
I created a hand cut banner on the base of my card and adhered some Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine along the banner.  The stars for the banner were cut from a Momenta die.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Yankee Doodle Dandy stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great 4th of July weekend and be safe!

9 comments:

  1. Love the winking stars! Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DUPER cute!!
    Happy 4th of July my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Sukie!! Those faces are too cute!! I love the banner you've created!! What a perfect patriotic card this is my friend!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaw, your card is fabulous Sukie! I love the hand cut banners and adorable stars! The faces are so awesome!!! Happy 4th!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is amazing! I love your banner something silly... the twine is gorgeous, the banner pattern is beautiful, and the faces add such sweet personality! I love the background paper and the sparkling sentiment. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a safe and beautiful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Heck!! What an ADORABLE Card!!! LOOVE those cutie patootie faces!!!! I'm just smiling ear to ear with this one! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is too cute! This made me smile from ear to ear! Hope you had a WONDERFUL 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is super adorable. I love the face stamps on the stars, such a great idea

    ReplyDelete