Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 23, 2015

Just a Small Token of Thanks!

Today I have a card to share using the newly released Scrappy Moms Random Acts of Kindness stamp set.  I used a sketch from the DCWV July Sketch Challenge to a create pocket card.  All of the papers are from the DCWV Navy and Coral stack, such a fun color combination.
The pocket was created using a large tag from the same stack of paper and I fussy cut an extra banner to embellish the front of the pocket.  The heart was also cut from the same stack and tucked in behind the gift card.  A few paper flowers were added to the banner, the tag and heart.  The sentiment was stamped on a hand cut flag.  The finishing touch on my card was a small bow in Totally Navy Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer peek at the newly released stamp set, available for purchase here:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Oh how Pretty! LOVE the Pocket... Fabulous card Sukie! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I didn't realize DCWV had a sketch challenge, so I am adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Sukie!! I love the pocket!! The details you added are perfect!! Love those little flowers!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Sukie! The color palette is gorgeous and I adore your sweet little pocket! IT's so beautifully tucked with love and the sentiment is wonderful. The tiny flowers warm my heart. Lovely creation as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pocket card is so fun Sukie!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete