Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 30, 2015

Love Layout

Today I am sharing an elegant layout which I created several months ago.  I used some gorgeous papers from the Lemon Flower Stack from DCWV.  The title was cut from the Victorian Romance cartridge, the flowers from the Sophie cartridge and the yellow mat from the Elegant Edges cartridge.
The Pointed Flower EK Success punch was used for the photo mat border and the Fiskars border punch was used along the edges of the horizontal border.
Bling flourishes from my stash were added as an accent amongst the flowers.  I tucked in a tag behind the photo mat with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set.  A small bow in Totally Black Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Sukie, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the pretty papers!! The layers and design are just so fabulous!! What a gorgeous layout this is!! You create the best layouts my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWORD! Sukie this is GORGEOUS!! Such an Elegant Layout with such beautiful papers & flowers.... I so LOVE it... Beautifully done my friend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Sukie! This is stunning! You do elegant as beautifully as you do cute! :o) The papers are so pretty, the flowers are spectacular, and I am enamored with the pearls and black border punch. Wow, this is exquisite from every facet. :o) Gorgeous work!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning and so elegant Sukie! I love the Lemon Flower Stack paper pack you used! The border around the photo mat is gorgeous! So many fun layers and the details are awesome!
    Love it~Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and Beautiful!!! Awesome job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is absolute perfection! You are such a talented lady, my friend! I keep coming back to look at it and see more and more gorgeous details. Awesome, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete