Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 22, 2015

Ride Away With Me!

Today I have another card to share with the July release stamps from Scrappy Moms.  I used the Cowboy Up stamp set for my card, I just love how versatile this stamp set is and it's not just for western themed projects as you can see with my card.
For my card, I used the Cutie KaToodles - USA Hot Air Balloon from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The balloon was embossed with the Darice Circle Background embossing folder and the basket was embossed with the Cuttlebug Fabric Swatches embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment on a die cut ticket and added a small bow in Nautical Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at the stamp set I used, available here
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is just to precious! Love your swirls on your hot air balloon and the bear's eyes are too cute! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! The circle embossing on the balloon is perfect!! It adds amazing texture!! I love the sweet bear with his big blue eyes!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable! Love the color scheme and the embossing. Totally ready to ride away with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is fabulous, Sukie! I LOVE your use of the sentiment... I adore hot air balloons and this one is just so sweet. I love the swirly balloon, the sweet little bear, and your brilliant use of papers for the background. Stunning creation, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CA-UTE card Sukie! The embossing looks so awesome and love the sentiment! The hotair balloon is so fun and look at that darling bear..Love it Sukie!!!
    I need to go grab those new sets...you are ALL enablers, lol!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so CUTE!! Adorable bear and the embossing on the Balloon is my fav! LOVE it!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete