Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 17, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps - July Release

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps July Release Day!  We have 2 new stamp sets to share with you today:  Random Acts of Kindness and Cowboy Up!  For my project today I used the Random Acts of Kindness stamp set.  The triple ice cream cone is from the Ice Cram Cuties cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The faces are from the new In the Garden II Peachy Keen Stamps.
The ice cream cone was embossed with the Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder for some texture.  A small bow in Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine and some enamel dots were the finishing touch on my card.
Here's a closer look at both of the new stamp sets, available for purchase here
Please stop by and visit our guest designer Jessi from My Life in Arts n' Crafts.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenge:

16 comments:

  1. EEEK! This is super summer fun! Love the cone and the great faces! I need to dust off my peachy keens! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! The texture on the cone is perfect!! I love those sweet faces!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is scrumptious...my favorite dessert! Those faces are way too cute. Thank you for joining our “Ice Cream” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE!!! The faces are so stinken cute and now I need to run off to the DQ! Totally craving ice cream,, lol!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is adorable beyond words! I LOVE ice cream cards and yours is filled with sweetness. The faces are amazing and the cone looks so realistic. :o) The papers are gorgeous and I adore the Bubblegum twine. You make such fun and happy creations, my friend. I love this to bits. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest card ever! I love the colors and the faces are my favorite!
    Thanks for joining us, I love seeing my other DTS share their talent :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the cute PK faces!! Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cute scoop faces. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas ice cream challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card so much!! Those ice cream scoops are so cute!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ice cream is adorable!!! I love your card!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so adorable. I love the faces on the ice cream! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just soooo dang CUTE! LOVE the embossing on the cone and those happy faces on the ice cream.. they just make me smile!! CUTENESS!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Those little faces make this the cutest thing EVER!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete