Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 9, 2015

Smooches

Hello, today I have a sweet card to share using the newest Peachy Keen Stamps and the Cute Farm Animals cutting file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  I created a little outdoor scene on my card using my Cricut Explore for the fence, sun and clouds.  The grass was punched using a Fiskars punch.
For the pigs face I used the Black Eyed Critters Face Assortments stamps and for the sun I used the Black Eyed Peaches Face Assortments stamps.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sooooo Dang CA-UTE!! LOVE the scene with that adorable pig and fun Sun!!! Just too CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest card, Sukie!! He's absolutely adorable!! The sun, too!! This makes me smile!! Love!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, just toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh!! Too STINKIN cute!! i love that you sued smooches!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. I love the polka dot back ground and the pig is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is darling! Your animals always look so realistic.. you layer and ink to perfection. I adore the precious PK faces, which add the sweetest character to the little cutie pies! Your landscape is lovely and the sentiment makes my heart smile. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. That piggy is just to darn cute! I love the PK faces:) So fun!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete