Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 14, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Use a Star

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is to "Use a Star".   For my project, I have a fun card to share today which was created using the Cutie KaToodle Anchor Bear cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The little starfish is a digital stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps and I stamped the face with the Cherub Face Assortment stamps also from Peachy Keen.
The water along the bottom edge of my card was punched with a Fiskars border punch in 2 different colors and layered.  I adhered some confetti stars to the punched border.  A few acrylic dots were added as embellishments.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms newly released Anchors Away stamp set.  The sentiment was stamped on a scalloped tag cut from a Spellbinders die.  I finished off my card with a couple of bows in Nautical Trendy Twine.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Use a Star" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Geez!!! How Dang CA-UTE!!! LOOOVE this one too Sukie!!! Adorable Nautical Card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn adorable, Sukie!! The sailor is so sweet!! I love that cute face on the starfish!! Nautical and fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, you are a bundle of crafty happiness! :o) This card is darling and I love every precious bit of it. The sailor bear is adorable and the PK starfish is so huggable. The wavy border is so pretty and I love the sprinkling of sunbeam enamel dots. :o) Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is Precious!! Love the PKS face on the star.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the super cutest! Love the die cut and such a cute star fish! great waves too! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete