Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 6, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a beachy treat bag featuring Nautical Trendy Twine.  I used the Clear Medium Candy Bags from Annie's Paper Boutique and added some goldfish to stick with the beach theme.
I created the bag topper using my Cricut Explore and the Bag Toppers - Summer digital cartridge. The bag topper was embellished with a small twine bow.
I attached a Mini Wooden Scoop to each bag for the finishing touch.  A bit more Nautical twine was wrapped around each scoop and I adhered a small sentiment tag to the scoops.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Furry Friends stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous Nautical twine, the Medium Candy Bags and the Mini Wood Scoops for those fun treat projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. These treat bags are so awesome! The die cuts are lovely and the inking is perfect on them. I love that you added the scoops to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so ADORABLE! The toppers are so fun and scream summer! I love the wooden scoops:) Such a fun treat to give! Love it Sukie!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toppers are just too cute, and I love that you added the scoops with these fun summer treats! Awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so cute!! I love the treats you used and the papers too!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, you are always so clever! I love this treat packaging! The die cuts are fabulous and I adore the sweet wooden scoops! And you squeezed in two different puns, which is amazing. :o) Gorgeous work, my friend! These are as sweet as the goodies tucked inside. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these are so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the tag with the bucket and shovel!! And then the wooden scoop - awesome!! What a fun gift this is!! Love it my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE these!!! What a super FUN project Sukie!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo darn CUTE! LOVE these little treat bags! Hope you had a fabulous 4th Sukie! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I just love the toppers...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the toppers with the wooden spoon..Great idea for a summer snack. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us at the Fantabulous Cricut challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute treat bag toppers!

    ReplyDelete