Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 13, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a nautical themed layout featuring Nautical Trendy Twine.  I used the Salty Dogs cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The twine was tied, wrapped, twisted and added to each of the paper piecings.  The twine accents were the perfect embellishments for my layout.
A bit of star washi was added to the large striped flag.  A couple of smaller flags accented the corner of my layout page.  I stamped the sentiment on a punched scalloped tag.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Anchors Away stamp set.  The other embellishments all came from my stash.
Pop on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous Nautical twine for those fun summer projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

13 comments:

  1. What a GREAT LO Sukie!!!!
    Love the whole theme...adorable cuts and the twine looks AMAZING!!!
    Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is super cute Sukie! The cuts are adorable and such fun papers and details! Absolutely love!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is one precious LO!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is amazing, Sukie!! I love the sweet little doggy with his sailor hat!! The details you added are perfect!! And I love how you used the beautiful twine!! This is gorgeous my friend!! I love your layouts!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is spectacular! I love the precious sailor pup and your always-brilliant use of twine throughout the LO! Each nautical element is stunning and I love the sentiment! The colors are perfection. This is one of my favorites, my dear friend! Beautifully done. :o) Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie.... I seriously LOVE this layout! The Nautical theme is perfect and I just love those sweet KBD Cuts... then you add in the cool twine! Very Very Cool! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, as usual Sukie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love all of the elements you added to this layout. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your darling layouts!!! Such fabulous details always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Precious layout!!! Love how you used the Nautical Trendy Twine my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this Sukie!! Your LOs are always so inspiring!! I really like all your details and how you added the twine to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an incredible layout! So super fabulous, all the cuts are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete