Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 27, 2015

Gone Fishin' Layout

Hello, today I have another project to share for the Scrappy Moms Stamps August release.  The 2 new stamp sets for this month are:  Paint the Town and The Great Outdoors.  For my project, I created a fishing themed double page layout.  I mainly used the Charmkin Cuties - Gone Fishing Boy and the Gone Fishing cutting files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The remaining cuts were from the Design Space subscription for my Cricut Explore.
I used some fun textured Recollections card stock for my layout, I just love the look of the textured paper.  The Boundary Waters Fiskars punch created the water border along the bottom edge of the pages.  A tiny bow in Totally Kraft Trendy Twine was adhered to the fishing hook at the top of the page.
I stamped 2 sentiments from The Great Outdoors stamp set.  One of the sentiments was added to a fishing hook and the other was stamped on the sign.  I can't wait to print my pictures for this layout.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp set, available here:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Layout Sukie!!! LOVE the whole scene & such great details!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this alot, but it so true...you make the most amazing layouts, Sukie!! The details are always perfect!! I love the little fisherman and all of the fishing accouterments you added!! This is spectacular my friend!! Wow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Sukie, this is spectacular! I'm excited for you to add pictures to it, too... this is so wonderfully designed. Every element is amazing and I love all of the sweet details. Te texture, the sentiment on the hook, etc. Even the colors are so lovely. :o) Stunning work, my talented friend! Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete