Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 31, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Design Day

Hello, today I am sharing a project over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I used the Cutie KaToodles Mr. Pumpkin cutting file which was a freebie last week over at KaDoodle Bug Designs. He was such a fun and unique looking pumpkin I just had to cut him out as soon as I saw him.
I adhered a small hand cut tag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set.  The tag was embellished with a coordinating Trendy Page Dot and some Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.  A few coordinating enamel dots were the finishing touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Heehee, so cute!! I love adorable 'stache on the pumpkin!! How fun!! The details you added are just perfect!! This make me smile, Sukie!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Sukie, this is adorable!!! I have never seen a pumpkin with so much character! Your card design for him is perfect with its lovely papers, fun enamel dots, and gorgeous twine. This is a treat and the recipient will be so tickled to receive it. :o) Have a beautiful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I saw this cut and it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Dang Adorably CA-UTE!! LOVE this file from KBD! You made it into an adorable card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete