Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 25, 2015

Kimberly's Birthday Bash FB Hop!

Hello everyone!  Today I am participating in my friend Kimberly's Birthday Bash Facebook Hop! You will see some fun girly projects in this hop.  Head over here for all of the details and prize information! For my project I created a fun shaker card.
The large shaker tag was created using the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge.  The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Subway Art - TLC stamp set.  I filled the shaker tag with some pink, iridescent sequins.  A Chevron Trendy Page Dot from Annie's Paper Boutique was adhered to the tag along with a pretty twine bow in Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  A few coordinating paper flowers and a washi tape border finished off my birthday card.
Hop on over to Facebook to check out all of the other amazing creations and to be entered to win some prizes.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the shaker tag!! How fun!! The sentiments are so awesome!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a sweet and fabulous card my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Sukie! I love your idea for the shaker.. the sentiments are fabulous and I love the sequins! The color palette is as sweet as cotton candy, which blue and pink always remind me of. :o) The pearly flowers are so pretty. Gorgeous work, my friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolute;y adore this shaker card! It is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love the SMS subway stamp...it is on my wish list!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO SOOO PRETTY! LOVE your Shaker and the colors!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete