Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 24, 2015

My Little Artist Layout

Hello, today I have another project to share for the Scrappy Moms Stamps August release.  The 2 new stamp sets for this month are:  Paint the Town and The Great Outdoors.  For my project, I created a fun layout page using the My Little Artist cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The sentiment is from the new "Paint the Town" stamp set.  I created a sign with the sentiment and added some Totally Orange Trendy Twine.
The little artist's face was stamped with the In the Garden Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.  The Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch was used for the border along the photo mat.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp set, available here:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. This is super Sukie!
    AWESOME LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the little artist!! She's so cute!! The background is perfect!! I love all the details you added, too!! This is amazing my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, you always create such amazing layouts! You take any theme and make it spectacular. :o) This is a gorgeous showcase of the new goodies... and your little artist couldn't be sweeter! I love every element.. especially the use of drippy goo and the darling sentiment. Wonderfully designed, my friend!

    Also, I am returning to Blogger tonight but am so incredibly behind everywhere that I had to make the sad choice of only commenting on everyone's newest post. :( I don't like it, but it's my only option to get back on track and return to normalcy during this tough time. Thank you for your sweet words the other day and for being such a wonderful crafty pal. *hugs*

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorably CUTE!! LOVE the way you decorated that Paper! I have the same paper and now I got an Idea thanks to you!!! Awesome LO!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout - so much detail.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete