Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 22, 2015

Our Favorite Things Hop!

Hello, Craftaholics!
Welcome to the “OUR FAVORITE THINGS HOP”!  Brought to you by your friends at KaDoodle Bug Designs & Scrappy Moms Stamps!  We would like to invite you to hop along with us today as we share with you the objects that bring us joy and fill our hearts with delight!  Move over brown paper packages tied up with string… we have polymer stamps and svgs! And, these are a few of “OUR FAVORITE THINGS”… HOP that is!
Rules:
1. Click on each link to go to each participating BLOG.
2. FOLLOW each BLOG & leave a COMMENT on the BLOG HOP post.
3. LIKE KaDoodle Bug Designs & Scrappy Moms Stamps on Facebook.
Prizes:
• 2-Scrappy Moms Stamps set (pick YOUR favorite)
• 2-$20 KaDoodle Bug Design Gift Certificate
One of my favorite crafty things is to scrapbook layout pages.  They are very time consuming so I don't always get the opportunity to create as many layouts as I would like.  This layout page incorporates several of my favorite things including the bright and cheery colors, the sparkly accents and of course the embellishments, lots of them!
The patchwork bear and title was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Yummy Beary Birthday cutting file.  I added a fun little banner in the corner of the layout with some Totally Limeade Trendy Twine. A bit more twine was added to the cupcake with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages stamp set.  A few paper flowers and sequins were scattered throughout the page.
Your next stop on the hop is Julie.  Here is the entire line up of our awesome design teams members: 
Thanks for hopping with these 2 amazing design teams!  Have a fabulous day!

82 comments:

  1. Your layout is so adorable!! I love that bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!!! Love everything about it, down to the perfect banner and embellies placement! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the design ideas I'm getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG This is totally adorable! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this wonderful layout!!! Love the super cute & fun details as well as the SMS sentiment. Awesome job y friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout. Too cute. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome lay out. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, I love your layouts and this one is super darling. Love how you incorporate SVG images and Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiments into your pages.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about your layout is fantastic. I love the bright bold colors you used and the background paper. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that bear!!! He is so stinkin cute!! Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love how colorful it is - perfect for a birthday!! The little bear is so cute!! The details are just perfect!! Beautiful layout my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great layout! That little bear is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a CA-UTE Layout Sukie! LOVE that Background Paper.... Adorably Sweet Bear too.. :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is adorable ... you did a fabulous job on it ... and I love all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO CUTE! I wish I was that crafty. truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your colorful layout!! I'm layout challenged so I'm always in awe of the amazing work others do! Great job on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. your lay-out is super! I am loving this color combo and that little wonky present in the corner is adorable! Carri~Abusybee Scrappy Mom Stamps DT
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwwww, so very precious. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sukie, your layout is precious!I love the mix of colors and the bear is the cutest! Love the little candle on his head..hehe, so cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful layout! Your little bear is too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a Stunning layout! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute layout!! I love the bright colors you used. The papers are adorable. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great layout! Love the bear. You did a great job. Love all of the patterned papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love scrapbooking and this layout is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You already know how much I adore your layouts, Sukie! You really are the master at them :) I love the touches of Trendy Twine that you used as well!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  27. CUTEST THING ever! I love this! I SO NEED THIS FILE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't do any scrapbooking myself but if I did I would want to take lessons from you! This page is so, so cute! I love it! And I would love to know where you found such a colorful honeycomb background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the scrap page inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. loving this layout, you did an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think you layout is sooo pretty. one of my faves,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute layout!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm loving all the design ideas I'm getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks for sharing .. great job

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the layout. The colors are bright and cheerful. That bear is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the colors you chose for the layout - super cute

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the use of colors & paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. soooooooooo glad to see a layout, don't get me wrong I have loved seeing all the cards, but layouts are my heart! thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh so stinking ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very sweet layout Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Too stinkin cute. Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute, cute layout!! I love layout ideas! Most do cards,thanks for doing a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your layout. I haven't scrap-booked in years so i know what you mean by time consuming. I plan on getting back to it though my nephews want me to make then there own scrapbooks so i will be one busy aunt. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  44. Everything looks so smooth and vibrant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. love your layout,super duper cute

    ReplyDelete
  46. adorable. the purple cupcake really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice to see a layout! Love it.

    ReplyDelete