Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 3, 2015

Super Baby Layout

I created this layout using the new Super Babies cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Although my babies are all grown up, I do have a 7 month old little nephew so this layout will be perfect for one of his pictures.
I found the perfect paper in my stash from DCWV.  All of the die cuts are from my subscription for my Cricut Explore, I love having access to thousands of images for my projects.  The finishing touch was a small twine bow in Cherry Licorice Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how Adorably CA-UTE!!!! I have that paper too!!! Awesome!!! Those new SVG's are so darn cute! This is going to be an even cuter layout once you get your sweet nephews picture on it!!! :)
    Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and fun!! The cuts are adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so sweet!! The super-baby is absolutely adorable!! I love the pow and boom and super!! This is just fabulous, Sukie!! What a fun layout!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is so unique and fabulous! Your nephew will be adorable surrounded by superhero love! The super baby is darling and I love the blocks! Your background paper is perfect, as always! Fabulous work, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete