Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 17, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a starry night layout featuring Aqua Midnight and Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  I found the starry night paper in my stash which I have been hoarding for a long time.  The starry night theme reminds me of the perfect summer night hanging out with my family.  I have some fun pictures from a recent trip which will be perfect for this layout page.
Most of the die cuts on my layout page are from the Outdoor Man Cricut cartridge.  Since the background of my layout was so dark, the two different twine colors were the perfect accent to brighten up my layout.  I used the twine to embellish several of the die cuts and the photo mat.  A few sequins were scattered on the page for some more sparkle and shine.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. This is such an AWESOME LO Sukie!
    Loving the fun paper and the twine looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the cuts you used!! You've created a perfect night-time camping scene!! The ribbon is so pretty and you showcased it beautifully!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scene you created in this layout! What a great idea! Wonderful use of the Trendy Twine, as always :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful Layout Sukie!!! LOVE the outdoor vibe..... Looks like a great night star gazing! :) fabulous use of twine! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sukie~this is AMAZING! I love the scene you have created:) You are so talented~I LOVE your layouts and I miss doing them...I really need to get going on them. Every time you post a layout it gets me thinking I need to get doing some! Great design Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Layout!! I love how you added the Trendy Twine and all the amazing details! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute & fun layout!! love the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this is such a lovely layout! You use twine in the most beautiful ways.. it looks incredible in your design! The background paper is gorgeous and I love every sweet inch of the scene you created. The sprinkling of sequins is a wonderful detail. Beautifully done, my talented friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete