Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 10, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun and festive project featuring Aqua Midnight and Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.  I created a birthday card with a treat package using a clear chocolate box from Annie's Paper Boutique.  It was the perfect size to fill with some yummy M&M's.
I embellished both my card and treat package with a banner of tiny envelopes cut with a Quick Cuts die, I trimmed the envelopes down a bit so they would fit better.   The envelopes were draped over the gorgeous Aqua Licorice twine and adhered to the front of my card and treat box.  A small twine bow in Aqua Midnight was attached to the banners as an accent.  I also wrapped the treat box with the Aqua Midnight twine and tied it into a bow.  As a finishing touch, I added a sentiment tag stamped with the Scrappy Moms Hooray for Birthdays stamp set.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine and lots of fun treat packaging. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. So super ADORABLE Sukie!
    Love the fun banners and the twine looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love those mini envelopes!! They look so fun on the card and on the treat package!! Fabulous papers, too!! What an awesome gift set this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those envelopes are absolutely darling! I LOVE the look you have achieved with this project. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so cute! Those little envies are too fun!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Sukie, this is so cute! Love the fun colors and envelopes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is such a darling project! Your design is delightful and I adore those mini envelopes! I especially love that they're sealed with love. :o) The twine colors are beautiful and the matching treat box is adorable. Wonderful work on this fun project, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Set Sukie!!! LOVE the Envies hanging there! And a fun treat box to match! Super CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a dating birthday set! Love the cute and colorful envies!

    ReplyDelete