Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 4, 2015

Tuesday Terrific Challenge - Saddle Up, Western Theme

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "Saddle Up, Western Theme".   For my project, I created a sweet birthday card with the Teddy Bear Parade and County Fair cartridges.  I stamped the bear's face with the Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Cowboy Up stamp set; stamped on a hand cut tag and embellished with some silver bling.  The bling was also added to the corners of the "wanted" poster. The finishing touch was a lasso created with some Totally Kraft Trendy Twine and attached to the bear's hand.  A bit more twine was adhered to the sentiment tag.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Western" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. EEK!! Sukie... To much cuteness!!! That image and layout with that sentiment is fabulous.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so darn adorable, Sukie!! He's so sweet!! I love that face!! The wanted poster design is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is the sweetest western card! I love the sentiment... gosh, how perfect for so many boy cards! I love your twine work with the sentiment and of course the lasso. The cowboy bear is darling and I love the wanted poster design! This is fabulous. Beautiful work, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest cowboy card ever! The way you used that Totally Kraft Twine is absolutely perfect. Great job! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the CUTEST Card!!! LOVE everything about it!!! LOVE IT! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEKKK! How cute is that little wanted poster and darling guy!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, your little buckaroo is the cutest! I just love the design Sukie! That face is so stinken cute...makes me smile!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is such a cute card...love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete