Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 10, 2015

Girl Time Layout

As I scrapbook layout pages I have to remind myself to also capture the everyday moments and that is exactly what this layout is about.  I used the It's a Girl Thing cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for all of the paper piecings.  The title was cut from the Paisley Cricut cartridge.
The whole page is so girly so I added the several flowers and lots of bling to keep within the theme.  I framed my word art paper on some solid card stock which was punched on the edges with the Scalloped Sentiments Fiskars punch.  A small tag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Girls Just Want to Have Fun stamp set was added to my layout page.  A small bow in Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the feet with the hot pink polish and ring!! So fun!! All of the details are just fabulous!! You are such an amazing scrapbooker...your layouts are always perfection!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most cutest layout EVER! I love the fun die cuts of the nail polish and phrase!!
    FABULOUS my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sukie, this is the loveliest girly page! The cuts are amazing and your detailing is perfection! It's so important to capture those everyday moments and I'm thankful you do just that. This layout is such a fun and beautiful way to celebrate everyday life. You're incredible, my friend! Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this layout, Make me want to get a pedicure.
    Thank you for YOUR SWEET COMMENT ON my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #164“Coffee, tea or any beverage” for this challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE layout Sukie! I love the fun cuts and adorable little details! The little pop of doily and teeny flowers give it that adorable delicate feel! So girly and just perfect~love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a CUTE Girl Layout Sukie!!! Those feet make me smile with the adorable painted toes! Super Sweet Layout! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the toe ring u added...what a fun layout....

    ReplyDelete