Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 4, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Designs Fall Project Challenge

Happy Friday!  Today I am hosting a challenge over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Challenges group on Facebook.  We  have a new challenge hosted by each of the design team members every two weeks.  This challenge is a "fall project" challenge and runs from today until September 17th.  All of you have to do is create a "fall project" using a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs and post it in the challenge group for an opportunity to win one KaDoodle Bug Designs file of your choice.  For my project I created a fun shaker card.
I printed my scarecrow from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Happy Harvest Scarecrows cutting file.  The leaves for my shaker card were punched from the Fiskars Falling For You border punch.  Since they were punched from card stock, they are a bit heavier than sequins and have a tendency to fall to the bottom of the card.  I finished off my card with a fun sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set and a small bow in Totally Orange Trendy Twine.
Head on over to the KBD Challenges group on to join in this fun challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. This makes me smile, Sukie!! The scarecrow is so sweet!! I love the falling leaves and all of the perfect details!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, such a CUTE shaker!! Your scarecrow couldn't be cuter Sukie!! The little banner and cute twine bow is adorable! Love it!!!
    I hope you have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! Total CUTENESS!! I think that the leaves are so perfect and adorable!!
    Sun shaker card my friend!!! Oh! Yes I would love to be your neighbor too..LOL
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is the happiest harvest card I've seen yet. :o) The scarecrow is darling and I adore the sweet little leaves in Autumn's beautiful color palette. I love the sweet orange bow and pumpkin. Autumn cards are amongst my favorite to admire and this is filled with happiness. Wonderfully done. :o) Have a beautiful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is too cute. I love his face and all the falling leaves. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just the cutest ever! Love that sweet scarecrow!

    Happy Labor day, enjoy!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an AWESOME Shaker card Sukie!!! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the leaves falling to the ground...perfect for the season! Cute scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete