Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 25, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps - September Release

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps September Release Day!  We have 2 new stamp sets to share with you today:  Homeland Heroes and Warts Up!  For my project I created a patriotic card.  I went to my stash of dies to create my card using 2 Momenta dies, one for the stars and one for the sentiment tag.
All of the gorgeous papers are from the DCWV Christmas & Winter Diecut Stack.  I used some Stickles on several of the stores to give my card some sparkle and shine.  The sentiment is from the new Homeland Heroes stamp set.  The sentiment tag was embellished with some Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and some bling stickers.
Here is closer look at the 2 new stamp sets, available here:
Please stop by and visit our guest designer for this month, Karen.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    I love the elegant simplicity of this card. So beautiful.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suki - I love this card! Great design!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute design sweetie...fabulous card! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is such a gorgeous showcase of a heartwarming stamp set! What a beautiful sentiment and I love the shape you used for it and the sweet twine accents. The stars are lovely in their sweet assortment of patterns. Gorgeous work on a very special card, my friend! Have a sparkly evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card Sukie! LOVE all the Stars! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) Thank you so much for stopping by to visit while I was gone :)

    This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the stars!! It looks amazing!! Perfect patriotic card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete