Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 1, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Back to School

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "Back to School".  For my project I created a double page layout.  My son is a senior in high school and I wanted to create a project that was a bit more grown up so I went with a different color theme instead of the usual primary colors.
I always keep track of the products I use for my projects, however, I completely forgot to do that for this layout.  I used several different cartridges from the subscription for my Cricut Explore.
The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set.  They were just perfect for my layout pages.  I created a shaker light bulb for my layout, it's a bit hard to see in the pictures.  My layout  was finished off with some Cherry Licorice Trendy Twine.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Back to School" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Challenges:

20 comments:

  1. Sukie, your LO is fabulous as ever! I love this color palette and design to preserve memories for your son's special year. Each element is wonderful and I love the use of the mini messages. The shaker light bulb is fantastic! Wonderful project, my friend. Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an AWESOME LO Sukie!
    Super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie,
    You are graduating at the top of the class with this fantastic layout. Love how you incorporate the stamps into your layouts. I hope to one day to make one as fabulous as yours.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Sukie, this is amazing!! The layers and details are just stunning!! You make the most amazing, detailed fabulous layouts I've ever seen!! This is sensational!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layouts Sukie! The colors, layers and fun embellishments are fantastic! I love the pull outs and a shaker light bulb~how cool!! This is such an AWESOME layout my friend! Great job:)
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job on this layout! I love the more sophisticated look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout Sukie!! That shaker light bulb is awesome!!! Love all of the cuts and colors. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Back to School Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great lay-out! The banner is awesome! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an AWESOME layout. My daughter is a Senior this year too! Hard to believe it. We've been looking at colleges and preparing for ACT/SAT. It's going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. I really like the colors and the banner you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is certainly an important milestone for your son. I love the colors and design of your layout, so much attention to detail! I also love all the wonderful school supplies that you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS LAYOUT. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.THANKS FOR JOINING THE DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This layout is simply gorgeous! All of your detailed cuts and embellishments are just perfect without taking away from the pictures you will add. Love it all! Enjoy this special time with your son and thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! I love those colors...very masculine, which for me is always hard. Your really nailed this one on the head! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB !:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your color selection for this mature back to school layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Sooo LOVE, LOVE this Layout!!! It's one of my Favorites that you've made..... Really... This looks AMAZING!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. fantastic layout. Wow! I love how you made it look so grown up and appropriate for a Senior. I am guessing it's in school colors as well. thanks for joining our challenge at BBTB2 this past week.

    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Very perfect for a Senior who is almost all grown up! Love all your cricut cuts-it looks amazing! Glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge last week
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an amazing layout!! I love all the details you've added- it will be a very special keepsake! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete