Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 15, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Fall Color Challenge - Brown and Orange

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is to create a project with Fall colors specifically brown and orange.  I created a shaker card for my project using a polaroid style frame from the When I was a Kid cartridge.  I printed the cute little pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch Bears from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The leaves for my shaker card were punched from the Ek Success Falling Leaves punch.
I embellished my card with some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine and a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set.  The tiny acorn and leaf were left over from another project however coordinated perfectly with my card.  A few enamel dots were the perfect finishing touch.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your Fall color challenge project using brown and orange to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

11 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Sukie! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet pumpkin bear!! The design is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, your shaker is adorable! I love the sweet little bear and fun leaves inside:) Such a happy card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stikin' cute! He looks so cute inside that frame!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gosh! This is just PRECIOUS!! I love him..lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is adorable! What a darling image and I love every component of your shaker! The leaves are so pretty and the sentiment is precious. The acorn and leaf accents are fabulous, as is your paper. Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a SUPER CUTE Sweet, adorable card! I LOVE that it's a shaker too!! Such a fabulous Fall card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete