Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 24, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a coffee themed double paged layout featuring Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.  This double page layout is a fun representation of my recently found love for coffee.
I created the layout pages using Cafe Coffee Girls cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The girls face was stamped with Rosie's Favorites Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.  The die cuts for my layout came from the Love You A Latte, Holly & Ivy and Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridges.
Some fun washi tape was adhered along the top and bottom edge of my layout pages.  I did a lot of embellishing with the Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.  Not only did I outline several of the cuts on my page with the twine, I also used it as an accent, the color combination was perfect.  All of the sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Freshly Brewed stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. This is such an AWESOME LO Sukie!! LOVE all the attention to details! FAB job!!! You always make the BEST LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is amazing, Sukie!! All of the details you added are perfect!! I love the sweet little girl and all of the coffee images!! I haven't found my love for it yet, but I do love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute LO. Love the coffee theme. The images are adorable. Love it,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so CUTE Sukie! I love all the cuts-awesome! So adorable my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is perfect! Just darling as always Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is absolutely fantastic! Wonderful way to capture coffee love :) I have been seeing that coffee patterned paper pop up lately. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Sukie, this is FABULOUS my friend! I LOVE the darling cuts and the coffee theme is so fun and right up my alley! The papers and cuts are just adorable and love all the sweet details! Your layouts are always incredible!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Sukie, this is a double shot of sweet coffee love! :o) What precious cuts and the sweetest design. I love the little girl to bits... and you are such a wizard with twine. Everything you touch turns magical. :o) This is one of my *many* favorites from you, my friend! Beautifully done. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Layout!! The details are just perfect! Great Job, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sooo LOOOVE this Layout!!! So many Neat Details... Just a Fab Design!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete