Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 14, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun project featuring Cherry Latte Trendy Twine, and these adorable mini cups and mini spoons.  I created the coffee caddy using my Cricut Explore, however made lots of modifications to it by hand for it to fit my cup perfectly.
These adorable mini wooden spoons were tucked in the front of the caddy, however, also fit nicely in the back.  A bit of washi tape was wrapped along the top edge of the spoons for a decorative touch. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Freshly Brewed stamp set and was stamped on a hand cut flag.
The mini cup was covered in some coffee themed paper and embellished with a small banner and Cherry Latte twine.  The tiny cups on the banner are cut from the kraft seal which is also adhered to the caddy, available from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I love that the mini cups are the perfect size to tuck in a K-Cup, these will be perfect office gifts for the upcoming holidays.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine and these adorable mini cups and mini spoons. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge

15 comments:

  1. What a great way to gift those mini coffee cups! The stamps you used are simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not be any sweeter!! Love love this to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular project! I absolutely love everything about it and now I want some coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project this is, Sukie!! I love the banner on the cup!! All of the details are just perfect!! What a beautiful gift set!! I love, love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! I love that cup holder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous and fun project!! I love the fun sentiments and hearts on the spoons.
    Awesome job my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Sukie! Love how you decorated the cup with the banner and used the stickers. Cute cup holder, too.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project Sukie!!! LOVE the banner wrapped around the cup! Fabulous surprise inside too! Oh... Congrats on winning over at Beth's blog with the Unity Stamps! So Happy for you! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your project!!! Super job showcasing the stamps, twine and those mini cups and spoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is just so cute! I love the cute banner and that fun paper you used! Great details!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE it! I just think this turned out awesome! The banner is so cute and the washi makes the PERFECT touch!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Sukie!!! This is such a fun gift idea to:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sukie, this makes my coffee-loving heart sing! What a beautiful showcase of her goodies. The cup is darling with its precious banner and I adore the washi-tape accented spoons. A touch of love makes everything even better, right?! :o) The cup holder is fabulous and I love the sentiments and stamps throughout. Inspiring work, as always. Seeing your sweet creations is helping me endure not feeling so well this week. Have a twinkly night, dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete