Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 7, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun card featuring Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.  I absolutely love the twist of red, kraft and white in this twine.  I created a yummy card using the Donut Lovers cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  All of the donuts and the sleeve for the coffee cup were embossed with various Cuttlebug embossing folders.  The added texture certainly makes the donuts look more appealing even though donuts always look appealing to me.
I used the twine to accent the tag and lid on the coffee cup.  I also outlined the heart on the coffee sleeve with the twine.  A Cherry Latte Ziggy Trendy Page dot was added to the sentiment tag which coordinated perfectly with the twine.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Ice Cream Social stamp set.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine along with many other crafty goodies. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

17 comments:

  1. Looks so scrumptious...one of my favorites. I love donuts! Your twine heart is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super adorable Sukie!! Love the colors and the twine!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! Yummy - donuts!! I love the way you outlined the heart with twine - it looks awesome!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much that I need to steal the idea from you and make a few. Your detail is fabulous and the little touches of twine=perfection my crafty friend.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the super cute KBD file as we as the fun ways you used the TT.
    Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply LOVE this card! The color combo is one of my fav's and you put it together so beautifully with the sweet sentiment, Latte, & donuts!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card Sukie!! The papers are so pretty and love all the embossing! Everything pops and it is an awesome design! Great job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is amazing! I love the layout of it, the colors and all of the added texture from the embossing folders you used. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable, Sukie! Those donuts are so cute. You must have made this with me in mind since everyone knows that I'm one of your sweet things in life. ;)

    Thanks so much for doing an extra post for Labor Day.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, yummy... what a fabulous card. Those donuts are calling to me. lol Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, this is my one of my absolute favorite cards from you! I have been so anxious to leave you some bloggie love, as I fell in love with it the moment I saw it shortly after you posted... at last I have time. The embossing is spectacular. I've never seen a more lovey-dovey coffee cup. I adore the twine heart! The donuts are perfection. The color palette is gorgeous and I simply LOVE every sweet inch of this creation. Thank you for making my heart so happy, my dear friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sukie, you are so creative! I just LOVE this card! So gorgeous!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sukie, I just love this!! So cute and fun! The donuts are such a fun addition too! I like you used the trendy dot too!! :)

    ReplyDelete